- Develop strong productivity skills in a distraction-filled world.
- Reduce and limit stress.
- Experience more free time to focus on what's important to you.
- Greatly increase your overall work effectiveness.
- Learn to manage pervasive productivity challenges including fear, uncertainty, doubt, procrastination, and analysis-paralysis.
This Course Is For You If...
About This Course
What You'll learn:
- Efficiently prioritize and process your commitments and workflow.
- Avoid allowing urgent (unimportant) matters from stealing your attention.
- Effortlessly handle all the places and ways people attempt to grab your attention.
- Identify and eliminate attention grabbers that are draining your productivity levels.
- Better handle key relationships that may be sucking the life out of you.
- Proficiently handle timely obligations and critical commitments.
- Recognize pervasive procrastination habits, understand why you fall victim to them, and take active steps to overcome them.
- Approach fear in a way that serves you, not sabotages you.
- Confront your own self-sabotage, recognize it when it arrives, and deal with it head on.
How Personal Productivity Really Works
Most Common Causes that Prevent You From Being Super Productive
A Holistic Approach for Becoming Super Productive
Manage Your Workflow and Commitments
Leverage Tools For Greater Efficiency and Effectiveness
Channel Your Energy For Optimal Performance
Develop a Super Productive Mindset
Form New, Productive Habits
Manage Your Stress Well
The Final Boost Toward Super Productivity
What is the format of this course?
How do I gain access to the course?
How long do I have access to the course once I enroll?
What systems, equipment is the course accessible on?
What is the tuition for this course?